Friday, August 28, 2009

The Do Gooder

When I was a child, in Church on a regular basis they would sing a song whose verses go like this:

I Get So Thrilled With Jesus
Every Moment of the Day
I Get So Thrilled With Jesus

He's the Truth, the Life, the Way
I Get So Thrilled With Jesus
He Satisfies My Longing Soul

I Get so Thrilled With Jesus
He's the One Who Made Me Whole

Now there's some fantastic Truth about our Lord and Savior. He is wonderful not just because He has to be as the Only Son of God, but His character as very God of very God enables Him to be all that we need in terms of relationship. As a child I had no problem singing that song because it had alot of things in it I liked:

Thrill. Satisfaction. Life. Every Moment, Every Day wow. When Peter was preaching to the Gentiles in Acts 10:38, he focused not on the sin of the Gentiles, but the essential goodness of Christ. He went about doing GOOD and healing ALL who were oppressed of the Devil.

The Devil seems to be quite busy all around the world. John declared in 1 John 4:4 "Greater is He that is In you"

God is able through His Son Jesus to heal and provide today. Jesus said to the disciples. Greater works than these shall you do because I go unto my Father (John 14:12)

Today, as you look over your life, your problems, the hard to answer questions...consider that as a Believer you have all the resources of Heaven and Earth available to you. God will take care of you....

I Get So Thrilled With Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment