Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Prayer of Response

Today, at the close of a sermon on 1 Peter 2:1-10, entitled "Growing Up in Christ", after inviting those who did not know Christ to stop struggling and come to Him. (there were no raised hands btw...more later on this)  I asked the congregation to stand and pray this prayer of response.  The minute I put it up I realized I'd not made the font large enough to see, and the font was too narrow to read at a distance.  Nevertheless, the Saints of Bethel read on! After church, a couple of friendly church members teased me about the "readability"....point well taken.  In the spirit of this great church's determination, I offer this prayer slide, with the hope that our hearts will be drawn to the God who has given us so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment